Organic India Shatavari 90 Capsules Female Health
ORGANIC INDIA Shatavari 90 Capsule Bottle – Women’s Health (Natural estrogens)
Organic India 45-day supply
- Shatavari, or Indian ginseng root, is one of the most popular adaptogens in traditional Indian medicine. Shatavari is often used by women to support healthy hormone production and reproductive function. It’s also used to support healthy digestion, promote longevity, and help with stress.
- Our herbs are grown and harvested with great care and attention to sustainability. We partner with small family farmers to restore and rejuvenate the land and their lives.
- We are proud to announce that our manufacturing facility at Narsapura in Karnataka, India has become the first food production facility in India to obtain LEED® Platinum certification—the highest environmental standard in the world.
Shatavari has a long Indian history and culture of use. Modern research supports this as Shatavari supports healthy hormone production, reproductive health and emotional and physical support for women. Shatavari is an adaptogen, helping the body handle stress, anxiety, fatigue and other negative symptoms while reducing inflammation in the body. It may also help to support healthy inflammatory responses.
For best Results we would advise taking 2 Capsules twice Daily Morning & Afternoon with or without food All our Herbs are fine to take together.
Shatavari is an all-natural herbal supplement made from the roots of the Asparagus racemosus plant. It has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for centuries to support healthy hormone balance, immune and inflammatory response, reproductive health and overall wellness. A 100% vegan product, it is ideal for both men and women. Shatavari contains no dairy, gluten or soy ingredients, making it a safe choice for those with food sensitivities or allergies.
Organic India empowers people to live healthy, vibrant lives. Our herbs are sources from responsible and ethical family farms in India. Tens of thousands of acres of organic, regenerative farmland provide a life of dignity for our farmers while revitalizing communities and our environment.
- Breastfeeding mothers are recommended to take a food supplement with Shatavari (Asparagus racemosa) because it helps in supplying breast milk that contains an antibody that helps your baby fight off infection.
- Shatavari has long been used to support overall reproductive health in women. It is also said to be beneficial during menopause due to its ability to help maintain hormonal balance. Shatavari is also said to help relieve symptoms of menopause such as hot flushes, vaginal dryness and mood swings.
- Shatavari is one of the most popular Ayurvedic herbs used to support healthy reproductive function. Shatavari is known as the "female ginseng" or "female tonic" because it provides the same benefits as ginseng, but with a focus on supporting women's reproductive health.